Contact me for info if:
- you want my opinion on your pig piggy bank (only banks in the shape of a pig, and I am not familiar with the US piggy's). To identify a pig piggy bank I need photos and at least the length of your bank;
- you want to buy pig piggy banks you can visit my shop;
- you want to sell your piggy bank(s): send me pictures and your asking price. And where you send them from (where you live) in relation to the shipping costs;
- you like to share information or comment my website pages. All feedback is much apprecated. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More websites with piggy banks?
- Visit the site of Roger: www.piggybankpage.co.uk
- The collection of Vibeke Kristensen (DK): www.123hjemmeside.dk/sparegrise
- The collection of Flavio Del Greco en Alvise Felici (IT): www.picospigs.com
- The Schweinemuseum in Stuttgart (DE) is the world's biggest pig museum, including a lot of pig piggy banks;
- The Schatzkammer Kemnade is a museum for the history of money in the House Kemnade, Hattingen (Germany). It is managed by the Sparkasse Bochum.
- In Germany you go to Jonnys Sparschweinparadies, 09600 Weißenborn (ort Berthelsdorf) between Dresden and Chemnitz. You can see a lot of piggy banks there.
- The Museum ums Geld is all about money. Also with a collection of piggy banks.Xanten (Germany) is not that far from Nijmegen (NL)
One important site missing? Want to add a specific pig piggy bank related site? Mail me: email@example.com